The Holiday season is here! It is the time when most corporations rush to give gifts to everyone attached to them, be it clients, employees or vendors. However, a lot of times organisations get second thoughts due to the last-minute rush or the humongous amount of effort involved while giving gifts to people working remotely. And hence, come in gift vouchers.
They provide an easy way out for the organisations. But, we seldom see a smile on a person's face when they receive gift vouchers. They are more popular amongst givers rather than the recipients as there is no thought or personal element involved in the vouchers. But, vouchers are the perfect gift items for mass gifting as they reduce the effort considerably.
Organisations must go for a simpler and a personal gifting option that conveys their appreciation and gratitude.
It might seem like a catch 22 situation. But there's an easy solution! The Celebration module can help you send personalised gifts in a way as simple as giving vouchers.
To give you a little more insight, let's weigh the pros and cons of both.
- The process of giving gift vouchers is simple.
- People can buy whatever they want from the designated platform/store.
- Can be used for 1000s of people
- There's no warmth or feeling of an actual gift
- The personal touch is lost
- People might forget or lose them
- The store or platform for which the voucher is given might not have what the recipient needs
- The process is really simple. You just need to shortlist a few products from the catalogue. Other things, from sourcing to distribution, are managed by PrintStop
- Each gift is personalised with the recipient's name and customised with the company's logo
- The recipient gets to choose the gift from the shortlisted options
- All gifts are wrapped in customised wrapping paper and sent along with a note from the management
- Is suitable for 1000s of employees
- The recipients will hold you in high regard and have higher expectations for the next year!
The Celebration module can help you send personalised gifts in a way as simple as giving vouchers.
The choice between the two is not a difficult one. Organisations must go for a simpler and personal gifting option that conveys their appreciation and gratitude. If you have any queries or thoughts about this, let's get in touch. We'd be happy to give you a quick demo.