For any large enterprise, the process of vendor onboarding and buying involves too many steps. And at each step, you are supposed to invest a significant amount of manual work. The same process is followed for all products, including branded merchandise.
In a typical large corporate, the process looks like this:
- Identifying the products that we need and finding multiple vendors who fulfil those requirements and sending a request for the quotes.
- Once you have all the quotes, shortlist a few vendors based on price, quality, minimum order quantity, warranty and other terms.
- Do compliance checks, quality assessments, audit vendor capabilities, check overall reputation, verify customer references and so on.
- Begin with the vendor registrations and necessary documentation depending on the requirement.
- Once the vendor is finalised, place the order.
- Begin the post-order process of delivery follow-ups, invoicing and releasing the payments.
The steps mentioned give you a cursory understanding of the vendor onboarding and buying process, but it is enough to gauge that the process is quite extensive and time-consuming. All these steps are required for one vendor, if you want to procure multiple items from different vendors, the steps get multiplied. And yet, a lot of organisations are following this process for procuring branded merchandise. Not only is it lengthy, but also expensive due to the high indirect cost considering the efforts of the people involved.
The steps mentioned give you a cursory understanding of the vendor onboarding and buying process, but it is enough to gauge that the process is quite extensive and time-consuming.
BrandStore offers a cost-effective, quick and efficient way to procure branded merchandise. Instead of procuring it repeatedly, you can create a BrandStore. It will act as a dedicated e-commerce store and allow your employees to procure branded merchandise directly.
Setting up a BrandStore can be done in a few steps -
- Explore our extensive catalogue to identify all the products that you want to be customised.
- Get all the products approved by the procurement team for price and the marketing team for brand guidelines.
- PrintStop creates a BrandStore for your organisation.
The process to create a BrandStore is simple. Once the store is live, employees can visit the portal, select any product, customise it and get it delivered wherever they are. The simple process will give a quicker turnaround and cost-benefit. It will also help you save several hours spent by your teams in procuring and distributing the merchandise. Plus, you can get consistent quality merchandise that adheres to your brand guidelines.
The process to create a BrandStore is simple. Once the store is live, employees can visit the portal, select any product, customise it and get it delivered wherever they are.
A BrandStore can also be used to support our employee engagement, reward and recognition and brand promotion activities.
Connect with us to understand the complete benefits of the BrandStore.